What is Flocknote?
Flocknote is an email and text messaging tool created for churches, ministries, teams and other community organizations. It helps us communicate with the people we care about.
The IHM staff uses Flocknote to keep parishioners informed as quickly possible. The Adoration Ministry also uses Flocknote to inform adorers about chapel closures and other information. Parishioners can join various groups to get notification for that group.
How do I join Flocknote?
You can set up your notifications for either text and/or e-mail you whenever a notice goes out. Some ministries in the parish use email and some use text messaging. Therefore, it is useful to enter both your email address and cell number. The service is free to you.
To join from your cellphone:
- Text IHM-LA to 84576. "IHM-LA" is our text-to-join word.
- You will receive a link on your smart phone directing you to the IHM Flocknote page where you can join the groups with which you are associated.
- Here is a how-to-video explanation of the process: Text-to-Join
To join from your PC:
- Go to https://new.flocknote.com/IHMLA and set up an account
- After you log in you can setup both email and text notifications
- Choose from which groups you wish to receive notification
Your online account will allow you to easily change your notification or unsubscribe at any time.